Advanced Independent Stylist
Angela always knew she was destined to be a hair stylist. Creativity was her driving force and by the age of 17 she was a licensed cosmetologist and on her way to an exciting career.
Having extensive training in advanced work with Rusk, L’Oreal, Aveda and Schwarzkopf, Angela has worked in many mediums including:
Currently, Angela runs the Educational Department at Vine Street Salon. Her desire is to use her 20 years experience to help encourage and refine our new generation of hairstylists. The ultimate goal is to transform these talented stylists into above average stylists with exceptional customer service.
- Make-up artist for Playboy
- Independent films in Los Angeles.
- Dance theater productions of “All About Me” and “In Memory Of”
- Professional photo styling and make-up
“Changing people’s lives through hair and make-up is what I am most passionate about. With 20 years experience I still enjoy every minute of it.”
Angela believes that when you work with a client it is more than just a great cut or color. Her desire is to educate and work with her clients to help them achieve their desired goal.
“I want my clients to feel, when they leave, that I have give 110%.”
Specialty Services Includes:
- Muti-cultural hair styling and relaxers
- Bridal up-styling and make-up
- Photo shoots
- Special occasion hair and make-up